Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November already?

Hey Cookies, I'm back to give you an update from the past couple months.

First off, I finally decided that my city of choice for living is going to be the lovely and beautiful Rochester, NY! I'm thoroughly happy with this decision, and can't wait to get there and start the next chapter in my life: post grad.

Speaking of graduation, I just happened to file for it today. My official date of completion is December 24th, and I don't have commencement until May just like all those other crazy kids, but be expecting a kick ass graduation party.
School is currently pretty stressful with midterms and projects due, so I'm happily counting down the days until my diploma comes in the mail. Also, since I don't have any cooking labs this semester, it tends to get a little dull at the ol' SCCC.

Also decided that as a graduation present to myself I will again be attending Lindy Focus in Asheville, NC. And with the Michael and the Jaya organizing, how could you not expect a total epic event? You would be crazy, that's for sure.

Oh, and if you haven't heard, I'm back to rocking the singleness of life. Has it's pros and cons, like always, but I'm starting to embrace it again.

Another random tidbit - I got hired to make a cake! It's my first time actually getting paid for my cake services, so I'm very excited. I'll have to post some pictures once it's all finished this weekend, but I warn you now it's going to be very pink, girly and wonderful, being for an adorable little girl turning two. Yay!

Hugs & Puppies,
Ellie




No comments: