Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The End.

Well cookies, I'm proud to say it's all over.

..Culinary school, that is. :)

I started this blog way back at the beginning, and it's hard to believe that it was two years ago now. I know that compared to most, a measly two years of school doesn't seem like a big deal, and I know most of my sibling are at least four years +, but I'm proud to have been focused on what I wanted, and gotten it done in the shortest amount of time possible. Other than commencement in May, I don't have to go back to SCCC.

I'm afraid to say this will me the last post for this blog, since it's main purpose was to document my adventures through culinary school, amongst a few other things, but once the new year comes, maybe I'll be documenting the next set of adventures in another setting.

As a final note I'll leave with a quote from one of my professors: "Now get out of here.. I don't want to see your faces again." ;)

No comments: