Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tales from the Albany Airport....


Today, it is Wednesday. Had Banquet Management this morning and got out early (score), and decided I'm burning my bow tie after this semester. After class I went home, had some lunch, took a shower, and made some dinner to avoid potential overpriced yucky airport food. Drove to pick up my Dad at work so he could take me to the airport. Got questioned my the security guard, but at least he was nice about it.

Ended up getting here kind of super early, but nice to avoid the lines of check in and security. Oh, but just a heads up - it's not a fun experience getting your bag searched, even if there's nothing questionable in it. I actually don't want some dude looking at my underwear, thanks.

Anyway, I'm sitting at Starbucks enjoying the free wifi and an overpriced iced chai. I guess that's what I should expect when combining Starbucks/Airport. Overpriced meets overpriced, they get married and have delicious chai flavored babies. Ok, that was a little weird, but you know what I mean.

Get into LAX around 11 tonight. It's going to be a long day. Kind of wish I had a girl here to tighten my bra strap, but I guess you can't have it all.

Later, cookies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, didn't even realize you were at the airport when you were chatting with me earlier. Maybe I would have tried harder to entertain you. :-P

Button said...

At least the Albany airport has free wi-fi! Nashville's doesn't have that, which is a pain (or would be, if I ever booked flights that I would be early to)