Sunday, August 10, 2008

Talk About Muffins


As per Jesse face's request, I will now explain why I talk so much about muffins. I guess it started a few years ago when Albany people actually carpooled together, so we had a lot of time to kill with stupid conversati- I mean, really good times.

Anyway, when Shannon was still around, her, Jesse and I particularly liked to make fun of Josh. We thought a good nickname was in order, so we decided on "Joshy". I think he secretly loved it.

One day Joshy got the crazy idea that the rest of us should have nicknames too, so at the Philly exchange in.. '06? Josh said he came up with the perfect nickname for me. You guessed it. "Muffin". Because apparently I'm just so "cute and muffiny" according to Josh.

Unfortunately for me, it stuck. At one point we even decided my flavor. Peach spice.

So there you have it. I'm a peach spice muffin.

And because I always like to drag other people into things, Jesse's nickname is Toody! Because of her attitude of course. Bring it back, people! Bwahaha, I'm SUCH a good sister.



<3 Ellie

No comments: